In today’s world, questions often arise about what to believe and how to know if what you believe is true. The core purpose of the What Do I Believe? program is to guide our listeners in answering these questions in an intriguing, interactive, and informative way!
Make a date on this station as host Nikki engages and interviews everyday people and special guests from around the world!
What Do I Believe? addresses the common struggles and challenges often associated with identifying a basic Christian Worldview.
The program seeks to build bridges of clarity with God-inspired information and scriptural insight to some of the most challenging worldview questions facing young Christians today.
What Do I Believe? prayerfully endeavors to create a space where listeners can encounter freedom, joy, and encouragement coupled with the wisdom, experience, and Christ-like example that comes from everyday people who are continuously submitting to the direction of the Holy Spirit. As the program tackles particular themes, we pray that it will:
- Promote a message of hope through Jesus Christ.
- Promote an atmosphere where listeners can feel encouraged, comforted, and strengthened through practical and spiritual offerings from seasoned and skilled Believers.
- Act in alignment with the premise/values of Power of Worship Radio.
- Build a cyber-safe house for listeners to learn, grow, and network with other Believers.
- To this end, we are committed to praying for every listener, segment, and guest.
Some of our broadcasts will address:
- Worldview (What do I believe, Why do I believe it?)
- Identity crisis
- What is God calling me to do?
- Lust or Bust?